How Do I Complete Master Promissory Note?
Complete your Master Promissory Note on-line 24 hrs a day at www.em.tsu.edu/financialaid - Loans By Web.
- Click - Loans by Web or completing your Master Promissory Note icon
- Click - I am a student borrower
- Click- I agree to supply my social security number
- Enter your social security number (No dashes N0 slashes)
- Enter your date of birth (mm/dd/yy)
- Click- Login
- The Main Menu Screen will appear-Your name will appear in Bold Letters (ex. JANE DOE)
- Your school name will appear-TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY
- Your address, telephone number, driver's license, e-mail address, temporary address will appear. Make sure that all of this information is correct. If the information is correct click the next button, if it not correct, make the necessary changes, and then click the next button.
- Enter your references, there must be two. (One parent, and one other relative or friend) then click the next button.
- Complete your loan award---Lender Selection
- Certification Process:
- The amount of the loan to be certified will appear MAXIMUM
- Interest payment (DO NOT CHECK THIS BOX)
- Select --- I want to print this application packet on my local printer
- Your information will appear for review
- The screen then will read CONGRATULATION YOUR LOAN (S) ARE GUARANTEED
- Select either or (The e-sign process is faster)
- If you choose the option to print please only print page two (2), and sign it and submit it to the Fainancial Aid 0ffice for it to be mailed
- If you choose the option e-sign, please follow the e-sign instruction that's given on the screen
- For the first time users select- First Time Users Your information will appear
- Read and make sure that everything on your application is correct
- Your master promissory note will appear
- Click-Yes I agree
- Click -Continue
- Submit the Electronic Signature
Your loan will be transmitted to Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation and available for signing approximately 48 hrs after you complete your entrance loan counseling, provided you are enrolled and have been officially awarded.
LOST OR FORGOTTEN YOUR PIN NUMBER FROM THE FAFSA APPLICATION. CONTACT THE U.S. Department of Education at www.pin.ed.gov, 800-433-3243.