Post Baccalaureate Admissions and Requirements
A student who has already been awarded a degree from an accredited four-year institution of higher learning and wants to return to pursue another undergraduate degree or take undergraduate courses is considered a post-baccalaureate student .
- Fall - July 15
- Spring - December 1
- Summer I - May 15
- Summer II - June 22
Financial Aid Deadline:
- Priority - April 15 for Fall
- FAFSA Code: 003642
What to Submit
- Application for admission, Parts A, B, and C.
- Submit an Official transcript from each college or university attended. Transcript may be sent directly from the issuing institution(s) OR hand-carried in a sealed official envelope of the issuing institution(s).
- $42.00 application fee (non-refundable, U.S. Citizens).
- $78.00 application fee (non-refundable, International)
No application will be processed without the required application fee.